2017 Kokomo Grenache Rose (750ml)
Description2017 Kokomo Grenache Rose (750ml)
After harvesting at 21 brix and a whole berry press, we maintained a cool fermentation in stainless steel for 20% of the lot, which allowed us to retain the fruit?s natural character. The remaining 80% was barrel-fermented using Acacia wood to build a rich mid-palate and complexity. The subtle hue and aromas of watermelon and strawberry introduce the senses to this wine. Melon, peach and strawberry juice explodes on the palate with hints of minerality, vibrant acidity, and a long mouth-watering finish.