Grgich Hills Chardonnay (750ml)
DescriptionGrgich Hills Chardonnay (750ml)
We did not allow the Chardonnay to undergo malolactic fermentation, preserving its natural acidity. The wine displays crisp Fuji apple, honeydew melon and a hint of cashew nut aromas and lavors.
- Dan Berger's International Wine Competition, 2017: Gold
- Decanter World Wine Awards, 2017: Commended
- International Wine Challenge, 2017: Silver
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition, 2017: Silver
- The TEXSOM International Wine Awards, 2017: Silver